Quantity Surveyor required for market leading contractor specialising in high end London new build projects.
Your new company
A market leading contractor specialising in high end new build projects in London as well as Education, Commercial and Fit Out.
Your new role
Quantity Surveyor required on a permanent basis to initially manage brand new projects due to start in May / Early June as well as assist with current projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience in;
- providing commercial support to Design and Contract Staff;
- preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
- preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contra charges;
- preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- preparation of contract claims information;
- evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- setting up and maintaining contract files
What you'll get in return
A negotiable market level salary will be paid in return, looking at the £60,000 - £65,000 mark.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call the Hays Chelmsford team. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please do only apply to this position if you have relevant experience.