Chartered Surveyor, Rural Surveyor
Compensation and Compulsory Purchase Specialist
Chartered Surveyor MRICS FAAV
Emphasis on compensation and compulsory purchase
Salary is DOE
We are currently seeking a Chartered Surveyor who possesses experience across compensation and compulsory purchase.
You will be joining a very well established firm with a rich history across planning, auctions, rural, residential and lettings, with offices across the UK.
Due to continued periods of growth, they are now in the process of recruiting for multiple positions, across the majority of their locations, inclusive of this one in Leicestershire.
If you are looking for a long-term, secure and rewarding career within a fantastic business and a place where you can develop, this is perfect for you.
Your New Role
- Focus on Compensation claims and compulsory purchase
- To maintain a satisfactory level of personal billing within the Rural Department and to contribute to the completion of valuations across the company as necessary.
- To maintain an up to date work pipeline
- To maintain an up to date time sheet
- To record all expenditure against each client
- To ensure valuation reports are produced in-line with any necessary guidance and compliance.
Types of Work Undertaken
- Commercial, residential and rural valuations (with an emphasis on rural).
- Rural property Letting and Management
- Property Sales
- General Practice Work with an emphasis on rural work
- Compensation and Compulsory Purchase
- Options and Promotional Agreements
- Basic Payment Scheme (Land Grants).
- Reside close to North Leicestershire, this could be; Stoke, Stafford, Tamworth, Derby or Nottingham
- Possess compensation and compulsory purchase experience
- RICS accredited Degree