University of Reading
Tel: 0118 378 8200
Fax: 0118 931 3856
About University of Reading
Top performing organizations and employees choose Reading for a reason
The School of Construction Management and Engineering at the University of Reading is a world leader in teaching and research about the management, design and economics of engineered technologies, primarily in the construction field.
Our global reputation for innovation, focused on real-world problems facing the management of the built environment, attracts academics, students and industry professionals of the highest calibre. With strong links to industry, professional institutions and governments around the world, staff and students are able to develop and transfer knowledge beyond the boundaries of the academic environment.
Our emphasis on academic excellence with a sharp practical edge is the basis of our innovative approach to postgraduate studies. We have developed unique multidisciplinary programmes which provide a broad managerial perspective on the inter-related aspects of the construction process.
We offer two full-time and four part-time modular courses:
- MSc Construction Management looks at advanced management studies for the modern construction industry;
- MSc/PGD in Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability is aimed at students with interest to increase the use of energy from renewable sources
Our modular MSc programmes include:
- MSc Project Management has been specifically designed to develop tomorrow's leaders in the construction industry;
- MSc Intelligent Buildings is aimed at students with an interest in the nature of intelligent buildings with respect to design, construction and the operation processes;
- MSc Inclusive Environments: Design and Management offers a stimulating learning environment to those involved in design and management of the built environment for all users;
- MSc Construction Cost Management offers the opportunity for employment with one of the leading firms in the field of construction and property management; on a fast track, management training scheme with sponsorship on the programme.
2 jobs with University of Reading
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and flexible individual to join the Maintenance Services team ...
Working in the Maintenance Services team of the University’s Estates Directorate