Raise your game with an MBA
Published on: 18 Nov 2010
Why do an MBA?
- The qualification is recognised worldwide
- It is one of the most highly respected accreditations among employers - especially if you have attended one of the top universities in the UK or US to get it
- It gives you a better chance at being put in a position to manage and lead teams
- It offers specialised skills which directly reflect the changing nature of an increasingly global economy
- Most courses have flexible attendance and study arrangements to make it easier for people to balance the course with work and home life
- It can significantly increase earning potential
Read the full report and an interesting case study from group project director at London contractor Bluu Group who did a MBA in construction management published in Building: Ready for lift-off?.