Public Sector Organisation - Disrepair Surveyor - up to 30£ p/h - Great transportation links
Your new company
This public-sector organisation based in South London are currently looking to recruit a Disrepair Surveyor, to join their team on an ongoing contractual basis.
The organisation looks after a wide residential stock and due to an increase in workload, they need a surveyor to help them.
Excellent transport links which makes this a very commutable location.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will manage all technical aspects of legal disrepair work.
- Carry out inspections and produce survey reports with detailed specifications of works.
- Diagnose building defects and recommend practical solutions.
- Represent the organisation in court acting as an expert witness as and when required.
- Work independently and manage a variable caseload of disrepair cases.
- Liaise closely with legal colleagues on individual cases as necessary and on more general issues such as legal procedure and interpretation of legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have experience of dealing with disrepair cases from initial inspection to where applicable, appearing as an expert witness on behalf of the organisation.
Proficient report writing, and IT based skills are essential for the job.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Hourly Rate
Long-term contract with a well established public sector organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Disrepair Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly