Senior Project Manager (Midlands)
Our client is a highly reputable and forward thinking Project Management consultancy based in the Northamptonshire area. They've now grown to employ 20 staff and specialize within the healthcare sector delivering mental health, care home, acute health and specialist residential school projects from £5 to £40m but they’re quickly developing their project interests in the PRS residential sector too, and are currently involved in a number of projects between £20m - £60m for private investors.
Due to their robust project order book they are seeking to employ an experienced Project Manager who will work as part of their niche PM team in shouldering responsibility for the individual delivery of these projects.
Minimum person specification:
- BSc / MSc in either a Surveying or Project management degree (UK based)
- MRICS preferred but not essential
- Sound technical experience - 5 years post degree experience (pre & post contract administration) with related projects.
- Experience of liaising with clients at front end, managing design teams and other consultants at all project stages to conculsion
- Good IT skills / ability
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Candidates with contracting experience will be considered with appropriate experience.
Salary will be subject to candidate experience but my client have a reputation for offering higher than average packages to secure the right people.
A basic salary guide is £60,000 - £70,000 plus their benefits which include a £6,000 car allowance + pension (@5-6% contribution) + private medical + professional fees & there’s opportunity for flexible working too!
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090
Apply for Senior Project Manager (Midlands)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly