Consultancy side Quantity Surveyor job based in Liverpool offering £30000 - £40000 plus package
Your new company
You will be joining a large private multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking to expand the Liverpool office with a quantity surveyor. Their clients include corporate blue chip, local authority, education, health etc.
Your new role
- Measurement and pricing of pre tender drawings and Schedule of Works
- Preparation of pre tender elemental cost estimates
- Tender evaluation and analysis and recommendation
- Whole Life Cycle costing reporting
- Preparation and issuing of tender reports to Clients
- Preparation and review of Contract Documentation (JCT & NEC)
- Review monthly Contractor Valuations and Applications for Payment resulting in the preparation and issuing of Payment Certificates
- Preparation of monthly financial statements with a view to agreeing Final Accounts
- Review and substantiate variations to Measured Works whilst monitoring Client budgets
- Site visits substantiating Work claimed to be completed on site.
- Cash-flow statement preparation to show projected project costs
- Post tender Value Engineering / Bills of addendum
What you'll need to succeed
- (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
What you'll get in return
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private Pension
- Car / car allowance depending on position if applicable
- Life Insurance
- Buying holiday / selling holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Share scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.