Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Our client is an established developer of niche residential and mixed use property around Greater and Central London. Based in the NW6 area, they are wanting to bolster their ‘in house’ professional services capability, to achieve that, they’re seeking to appoint a confident Quantity Surveyor to lead this new directive and become intrinsically involved in managing the commercial interests of a number of live projects and develop a robust cost management function alongside monitoring current external PQS partners.
Our client is busy, they have approx. 1 million sq ft of development within the planning process - projects from Fulham to Limehouse in East London with a primary focus is developing buildings for long term income.
Reporting directly to the CEO, immediate projects that the successful candidate would be working upon includes:
- 2 x new penthouses and a building refurbishment of residential development
- 1 x 30,000 sq ft mixed use scheme
- 1 x 30,000 apartment hotel (80 units of 1 bed and studio apartments)
- 1 x project in planning in East End (40,000 sq ft office new build)
- Relevant quantity surveying degree with professional qualification (preference MRICS)
- Minimum 5-10 years QS experience to date
- Demonstrate a strong consultancy / developer experience (preference for London developments)
- Autonomous with all pre & post contractual administration (JCT) – co-ordination and management of tender packages
- Immediate ability to manage equivalent projects from start to finish.
- Preference for candidates with residential, mixed use, hotels projects experience
- Car driver (for visiting multiple sites).
Packages are a generous £Lump sum + benefits. Guide £50-70k + benefits (dependent on experience).
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090
Apply for Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly