Bricklayer CSCS Bath
This is a new project that has been running for around 3 months in Bath. The main contractor are building residential apartments with a total worth of around 15M. The local sub contractor have several jobs in the area with many job they have currently won tender for.
with their team.Your new role
- You will be required to do the facing, laying and repointing.
- The job will also have rubble walling which you will be required to construct.
- This role will include you working in a team and individually
What you'll need to succeed
- Skilled CSCS is required with over 5 years experience on site.
- Must be able to provide up to date references of previous employment,
- being able to work as a team is essential, delegating jobs and listening to instructions/ tasks given
- Must be local to the area
What you'll get in return
- Long term work
- Build relationship with your local Bath consultant for regular work in the future
- Weekly pay into your account every Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Bricklayer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly