Would you like to take on a role where your contribution is valued, your opinions listened to and your personal development is encouraged?
Thrive is a #goodplacetowork. We challenge ourselves and others to deliver results and think differently about how we do things.
Our leaders are at the heart of what we do, coaching teams, supporting delivery with a focus on self and team improvement while sharing positive stories and celebrating success.
We care about each other, are considerate and consistence in our approach and believe in our future.
We take pride in what we do and our values underpin our behaviours. Joining our team will be rewarding, challenging and fun!
This frontline role will be customer focused, providing a comprehensive surveying service to the organisation. This role will be measured on your effectiveness to deliver a cost effective, professional and legally complaint surveying, achieving a first-class outcome to all customers delivering against Thrive’s strategic objectives in line with Thrives Vision & Values.
- Significant post qualification experience of maintenance surveying, contract management, administration from inception to completion. Including surveys, investigations of buildings and their defects, and recording essential information.
- Proven project management experience.
- Organised and methodical approach to work.
- Extensive knowledge of legislation, and best practice relating to this field of work to include health and safety.
- Experience of provided high levels of customer service.
- Significant technical knowledge.
- Driving License
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C to include Maths & English.
- BTec HNC or equivalent in Building
For further details of this role, please see the attached role profile and role brief. If this role looks like your next step and you have the required experience, we’d love to know.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Friday 15th February 2019