Site Manager (Residential/Housing)
Site Manager | Housebuilder / Residential | Cambridge site | Up to £65,000 + car / allowance + package
Your new company
Working for one of the UK's largest housing developers who pride themselves on the quality of their builds. Their site managers consistently win NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards.
Your new role
Working with the Contracts Manager you will be required to work on a new scheme in the Cambridge area, the initial phase involves the production of 80 units, with another 80 units planned for the next phase.
Main responsibilities on site include:
- Organise trades & labour on site as well as ensuring materials are ordered and kept in stock on site to effectively run the project
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to on site by all contractors
- Attend inspections by the NHBC and Local Building Inspectors
- Ensure all units are completed to consistently high standards as to comply with NHBC requirements
- Control and monitor the cost of production and working with the QS to approve payments
- Working with other managers and suppliers to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Carry out home tours with the sales team on site.
- Attend regular Sales/Build meetings ensuring Sales/Build procedures in the company procedure are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out.
- Make sure the onsite team is fully resourced and well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with the full support in achieving these in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources.
What you'll need to succeed
In this Site Manager's position you will need to have relevant qualifications: SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid. It is also essential that you have experience with new build residential works and have worked as a site manager on such sites.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with excellent career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sharla Swinbourne now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.