Architect to move from practice to developer.
Architect to move from practice to client-side. Assistant Design Manager.
£45,000 - 50,000 p.a.
Fantastic opportunity for a registered Architect currently working in practice to join an established developer working on a key Brownfield site development in London. Candidates suitable for this role will be Part III qualified and will have a strong project exposure in large-scale residential gained in UK at all RIBA stages. This position calls for a pragmatic, analytical and logical individual that could start the role as an Assistant Design Manager. This business offers a competitive salary for an entry level to client-side position straight out of practice and has the leadership in place to provide guidance and training to make the transition from Assistant Design manager to Design Manager.
You will support a Design Manager on one plot of a large London development and will be involved with concept designs, administration management, site review and monitoring external consultant activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and external consultants.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successfully manage the relationships with all stakeholders.
- Minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external consultants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
To request the full job description for this role and to register your interest for this position, please contact Lucy Richardson in our London team directly - lrichardson[at]macdonaldandcompany.com.