Town Planner needed - Leicestershire - 60k + package
Working for one of the fastest growing developers in the Leicestershire area, my client on this occasion is looking to add a town planner to its growing ranks.
* Package up to 60k pending experience
* Free on site parking
* Pension & BUPA, life cover & retail
* Cash discount scheme
* 25 days annual holiday entitlement
Using both planning, development and industry contracts you will seek to identify viable sites in line with the brief. Using your experience as a highly skilled negotiator you will Influence strategy and co-ordinate applications & developments through to successful resolution.
* Prepare planning appraisals of land
* Contribute to the management of professional teams and co-ordination of their inputs
* Undertake research and analysis
* In-depth knowledge of the most successful routes to consent in order to negotiate the best possible outcome
* Liaise and negotiate with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations and 3rd parties
* Prepare and make presentations at meetings
* Ensure compliance with planning regulations
* Take responsibility for projects from their earliest stages through to completion
* Maintain awareness of market conditions and the impact of public policy
* Keep informed about documents relating to planning policy and practice
You will need.
A background in the review of planning & development contracts as well experience of undertaking development appraisals on challenging sites
Experience of combining design, planning and viability to deliver consent, whilst advising on timing and viability to achieve the brief.
Strong background in the management of complex projects
Qualifications and Experience.
* Detailed knowledge of the British Town Planning system
* A background in working in a similar role within the property industry
If you feel this role suits your background please get in contact to discuss the next steps.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly