Mechanical supervisor Job in Oxford, £40k, 40 hours PW
Your new company
A UK'S Leading Facility's Management company with over 17000 employees
Your new role
We are recruiting for a mechanical supervisor to be based in Cowley. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday. on offer is a very competitive salary of 40k. You would be responsible for supervising day to day operations and maintenance. You will operate and maintain the plant at the site and identify any issues that may arise across the site and ensure it gets resolved weather that would be with internal engineers or contractors that may be required. The supervisor must have a very good knowledge of steam boilers, AHUs and BMS system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous supervisor experience is essential
- Must have a mechanical qualification or apprenticeship
- Once AP on steam, HV, HVAC you will be required to be on call. on call only consists of answering calls and sorting out engineers or contractors to fix the issue
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of £40k
- training provided to become AP
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided (private use allowed)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly