Fitter/Fire Pump Assembly
1 day left
- Full Time
Fitter (2.2) - Fire Pump Assembly, Halesowen, West Midlands, Negotiable pay, Temporary to Permanent.
Your new company
Your new company is a well-known and established in their industry. They are in need of Fitter (2.2) with the predominant focus being placed on fire pump assembly.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Production Manager with all work carried out in accordance with AIL's Health & Safety Policy, with a highly focused approach being placed on the fire pump assembly and assembly quality.
Key activities include:
- Ability to read Bills of Materials
- Wire up LPC FM control panels
- Fit LPC FM batteries, Pump ends, Fuel Lines and FM cooling Lines
- Preparing FM Pumps and testing fire pumps
- Understanding fitment of main 3 couplings - drive shaft fanaflex.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards adhering to 5S.
What you will need to succeed
Your previous experience in working with diesel engines and fault finding will make you a highly valuable candidate for his role. A mechanical background is desirable but not essential.
- On time Completion of Work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Health and safety of oneself and others
- Adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other National Standards.
What you will get in return
You will be offered a negotiable rate of pay depending upon experience and the opportunity to work on with a highly valued client in the construction and property industry. You will enjoy a creative and open environment to get your job done and a team of ambitious professionals in their trade.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Fitter/Fire Pump Assembly
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly