Senior Building Surveyor
Building Surveyor - Heritage Sector
£40,000 - £50,000
My client, a specialist Building Surveying practice based in Wiltshire, has a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established team dealing with all aspects of conservation, repair and restoration of our built heritage.
The company provides professional Building Surveying and Consultancy services tailored to the needs of diverse historic and listed buildings and landscapes for an impressive and eclectic selection of clients that can be both challenging and professionally rewarding. The workload spans across the UK.
An experienced Building Surveyor your role will include;
· Historic building condition surveys
· Building works specification writing
· Contract administration
· Analysis and interpretation of historic structures
· Handling of planning building and regulation applications
· Party wall matters
· Liaison with clients
· Historical research
· Measured building surveys
· Report writing on many subjects
· Advice on the design and intervention of new work in an historic environment
Ideally MRICS or IHBC you will have a strong desire to work with and a keen interest in historic buildings, a solid understanding of building construction and pathology and a driving licence. This role offers the opportunity to grow the business as well as your career with a view on succession planning in due course.
Apply for Senior Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly