Senior Groundworks Surveyor
Senior Groundworks Surveyor, Tamworth, Competitive Package
Your new company
One of the UK's leading house builders with an eye for detail and attention to quality. My client have been widely acknowledged for providing first rate employee experience and this represents a fantastic opportunity to work within the business.
Your new role
As a Senior Groundworks Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Closely working with the regional team to identify potential value engineering improvements.
- Running and overseeing the procurement process, of both Groundworks and Infrastructure together.
- Knowledge sharing with other members of the commercial team.
- Uphold and complying with all relevant company policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying Role within building construction.
- HNC or Equivalent in Construction or Quantity Surveying
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of contract law relation to construction issues
- Knowledge of methods of measurement and below ground engineering techniques.
- Experience within a house building company in a Quantity Surveying Role
- Degree in Construction or Quantity Surveying
- Membership of a relevant professional body (CIOB, RICS)
- Experience with assisting the Commercial Director in measuring and estimating engineering plans
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + package
- Unrivalled career progression and opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.