Aftercare Co-ordinator job in Norwich
Your new company
Your new company is a highly credible main Contractor with a head office based in Norfolk. The company takes pride in offering a level of professionalism equal to that of a national building contractor, whilst maintaining the agility and values of a privately owned construction company.
Your new role
- Overseeing projects from date of practical completion through to obtaining the certificate of making good from the clients representative.
- Interacting with the client on a one to one basis.
- Taking receipt of the defects and determining if legitimate or not and collating these defects to ensure a timely resolution to the identified defects.
- Arranging and managing sub-contractor returns to the project to rectify defects and reporting back to the client/resident when work is complete.
- Quality control and ensuring repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturers guidelines whilst managing costs.
- Managing and keeping good relationships with the clients after the construction period.
- Be responsive, keep in touch with the client/resident to assure them you are working on their queries, even if it takes a long period of time to sort labour/contractors ect.
- Keep client /resident well informed of progress, this could be in the form of excel spreadsheet which lists the items raised and shows items raised and shows items which have been closed out.
- Be involved in the handover process of the projects, ensuring manuals are completed fully and home owner packs foe housing projects have all the relevant information contained therein.
- Produce RAMS and raise orders to complete works to the required standard.
- Feedback to Senior Management identified poor quality standards of components and workmanship for future consideration on other lives projects.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous supervisor experience.
A relevant qualification route id desirable, but a CSCS, SSSTS and a background within a trade is essential.
Strong Construction knowledge and organisation skills.
Ability to undertake all ad-hoc duties required, supporting senior management.
Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of clients, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, progressive employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.