5 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is major residential developer, with a number of large house building sites running across Norfolk & Suffolk.
Your new role
Your new company are looking for a Commercial Manager with good people management and technical skills and experience in the areas below, to support our Commercial Director being based in our Norwich office. The successful applicant should have experience in and be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude towards achieving success.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead, manage and support all pre and post contract commercial activities within the regional office.
- Ensuring that commercial opportunity is optimised and converted as appropriate
- Ensuring the cultivation of long term effective trading relationships.
- Playing a key role in the development of Project/Business Strategy.
- Ensuring that at all times in the conduct of the regional activities, the Company's Commercial Standing Instructions (CSI) are strictly adhered to.
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the development/implementation of policy/procedures
- Previous Management experience within a commercial department
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work your new company can offer you a well-rounded package including private medical insurance, Company Car/Car Allowance, fully expensed fuel card, pension scheme, and above all a friendly, proactive working environment where hard work and commitment are recognised and rewarded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly