Surveyor Industrial Rating
Senior Surveyor Industrial Rating, leading UK Adviser, West End London Permanent Job, Chartered Surveyor
A firm of international property consultants based in the UK, who operate a national network of nine offices and an international association covering 20 European countries and all major US markets are looking to strengthen the London Industrial Rating Team.
Your new company
This is a brand new opportunity to join a leading real estate adviser providing comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations, their clients including over 40 of the FTSE100. The business is tasked with providing intelligent and commercial solutions to ensure our clients' portfolios deliver the maximum return possible. This leading firm separate themselves from the global corporates and offer a forward thinking friendly working environment, if you feel restricted or are looking for career development this opportunity could be for you.
Your new role
Following an internal transfer from our Industrial Rating team, we are seeking an additional resource at Surveyor/Senior Surveyor level in order to maintain client and business requirements and to progress checks and challenges submitted on the 2017 rating list.
- Developing relationships with existing clients
- Contract management
- Progressing checks and challenges to a conclusion
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of internal and external contacts
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS/ Tech RICS/ IRRV qualified
- Technical knowledge including relevant legislation and case law
- Technical knowledge in valuing a range of property types, experience in industrial would be beneficial
- Commercially aware
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst being an excellent team player
- Proven IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered the following,
- Title: Surveyor / Senior Surveyor (DoE)
- Salary: c.£40,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Surveyor Industrial Rating
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly