Electrician 2391 x 6
Electricians x 6 required for Belfast City Centre - Night Shifts
Your new company :
Well established contractor looking for 6 experienced commercial electricians with a 2391 card to work on a large commercial build in Belfast City Centre, starting the beginning of October.
Your new role :
- Completion of 1st/2nd fix electrical duties as directed by the site management team.
- Provide exceptional electrical services to our high profile client and go the extra mile to deliver to the highest quality standards in all areas of your performance.
- Use your initiative to solve complicated technical problems associated with electrical sit work including souring parts and materials.
- Carry out all works within agrees timescales and to the highest standards, ensuring that you comply with current regulations and contract specifications
- Test and inspect duties on newly wired circuits and on 2nd fix stage for existing components
- Highlight any defects to management staff and implement relevant fixes
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must be a qualified electrician
- IPAF is desired but not necessary
What you'll get in return:
- Over time for night shifts
- Excellent opportunity to progress in your career
- Ongoing work
- Paid weekly
- CIS card holders welcomed
- Competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Electrician 2391 x 6
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly