Building Control Officer
Contract ending or immediately avaliable? - Building Control Officer + £25-£40 prh
Your new company
Your new company is an exciting place to work right now. You will be part of a busy, proactive and friendly team within a council and have the opportunities to gain experience in a wide range of commercial settings.
Your new role
A greta opportunity for a fully qualified Building Control Officer to join my client on a fulltime or part time within a council. The role offers a workload ranging from householder extension schemes through to commercial developments and fire safety strategies would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be qualified in (MCABE OR ACABE OR CABE)
- Have strong communication and negotiating skills
- Be confident in your experience and yourself
- Able to deal with professional individuals
What you'll get in return
- Working in an newly upcoming area
- Dealing and working with like minded people
- Getting a strong competitive salary for working within a council
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Control Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly