Senior Contracts Manager
Senior Contracts Manager required for a market leading Commercial Contractor operating in Essex and Suffolk.
Your new company
A very well established commercial construction company covering East Anglia and delivering projects ranging in value from £1m - £100m.
Your new role
The Senior Contracts manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivery meets financial targets and operates within agreed budget
- Develop and deploy Service Plans and Key Work Objectives to meet ongoing and changing needs of stakeholders, clients and customers
- Develop effective client and partner relationships in order to identify, propose and secure profitable work within the client base or scope of contract to meet business growth targets
- Participate in contract reviews with Senior Management and Directors
- Preparation and the presentation of performance reports to board level audience
- Ensure plans and processes in place to prioritise & delegate workloads to achieve contract objectives
- Produce and maintain contract sectional plan and Key Work Objective for contract managers and support staff
- Develop customer relations in order to maximise perception of the business and maximise future commercial opportunity
- Ensure service delivery reinforces core values and ensure alignment of change with the company vision and strategy
- Ensure generation of accurate management, financial and performance information consistent with reporting requirements
- Analyse data for reporting to clients, inform strategic and operational planning and enable services to be delivered with specific outcomes
- Identify opportunities to develop and refine management processes, information systems, technology and process improvement
- Ensure organisational development, staff and other improvement plans are developed and deployed to maximise contract performance and financial return
- Ensure all staff performance is managed through performance conversations including setting out clear key work objectives aligned with the Service Plan
- Identify, enable and deliver cultural change and behaviours through flexible working and outcome-focused approaches
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience as a Senior Contracts Manager or Contracts Manager working within the Commercial Construction sector. You will have an understanding of contractual requirements, KPIs and client/stakeholder requirements and contract deliverables. Extensive knowledge of managing P&L accounts and the ability to demonstrate best practice and good business management practices.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Darryl Hunt at Hays Chelmsford.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly