Recently qualified Architect or Part ll Architectural Assistant permanent position in North Yorkshire.
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit an either a Part 2 or Part 3 Architect on a permanent basis. You will be joining a busy and ambitious team, who are adding to their head-count due to increased work-load from both new and existing clients we are seeking a driven and capable architect (Part 2 or Part 3) to join this team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be heavily involved in Design work on new projects. As an organisation they operate across a variety of sectors inclusive of: Education, Commercial and Residential - ranging from high-end bespoke buildings to small developments ranging from 7-70 units. You will also be required to support the architectural and planning and development team, liaising with key clients, consultants, contractors and their sub-contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone:
- With a sound knowledge and application of relevant legislation: Building Regulations, Health & Safety regulations and industry compliance
- Who is organised, self-motivated, efficient and performance driven
- With established interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Who seeks out new opportunities
- With experience of development management and a desire to learn and progress
- To analyse complex situations and provide reasoned practical advice
- Who is commercially aware, with an ability to network and generate work on their own merit.
- To be a key part of our experienced and friendly commercial team
In addition to this, the successful candidate will also need to:
- Be proficient in using AutoCAD LT, NBS, Sketch up, Photo Shop, Microsoft office etc. Previous experience of Revit would be an advantage
- Have strong experience with client facing projects
- Have experience of private sector projects
- Be a highly engaged, motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Be confident with all written form in relation to specifications, reports, schedules of work, NBS documents including preparation of Design and Access statements etc.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly