Permanent Senior/ Project Quantity Surveyor, Main Contractor, Derbyshire, Multi Sector, Excellent package
Your new company
You will be working for an established main contractor based in the East Midlands. The organisation operate in multiple sectors including, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial, Commercial offices, Accommodation and Distribution sectors. Due to continued success in the market my client are seeking an established Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Project Surveyor, with experience of managing project values of 10 M+, to join their ranks
Your new role
You will be working for a Design and Build Contractor primarily from the Derbyshire based office, however site visits will be part of the role as required. You will be working as part of an established Commercial team working on projects ranging from £4 Million to £10 Million plus. Examples of duties will include;
- Manage and develop the commercial team, ensuring workload is covered effectively and to ensure compliance and processes are being followed
- Ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- Produce/ compile accurate forecasts/ budget information and produce accurate reports to client, maintaining and improving client relations as well as ensuring full entitlement under the contract is achieved
- Ensure contract commercial deliverables and timescales are met
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
What you'll need to succeed
You will have extensive experience of working for a main contractor delivering projects commensurate with the values listed above. Ideally you will have a degree qualification within Quantity Surveying. You will have an organised and proactive approach and be able to liaise effectively with clients.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an established privately owned main contractor who have a fantastic reputation in the market. Works are varied and the role will give you the chance to work with a range of high profile clients. You will receive a competitive salary and package and a supportive working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly