Your new company
The Sales Organisation for a market leading manufacturer of suspended ceilings, based in the UK. The renowned system is sold worldwide through commercial sales and is looking to expand.
Your new role
Technical Manager reporting to UK Managing Director. Ownership and responsibility to support; Sales, Internal Peers and Specifiers alongside key projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a construction professional with high technical skills. This is NOT a sales role. Preferably a degree in Construction or related ie, Physics or Surveying.
You will need to understand the sales system regarding products in the Construction Industry.
- Credibility and the ability to build rapport
- Flexible and able to travel (potentially overseas)
- Managerial Experience
- A sound technical ability and understanding of technical products
- The ability to work and liaise with peers, external suppliers and sales people
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Competent reporting, administrative skills and strong PC literacy preferably with some CAD experience and BIM knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Basic Salary + £5k London/SE Allowance where applicable
- 10% bonus for OT performance
- Executive Car or allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme (6% Employer, 4% Employee)
- Mobile phone
- Laptop, i-phone
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Funding for relevant training & qualifications where appropriate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.