Fantastic And Exciting Opportunity For A Bid Coordinator, Based In Birmingham!
Your new company
One of the u.ks leading providers of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to customer needs, helping countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential.
Your new role
Bid Coordinator who shall play a key business support role within the Birmingham office. The main business areas fall within the Water and Utilities sectors so bid support experience relating to one of these industries would be advantageous.
- Coordinate the deliverables in the preparation and organisation of bids and direct business development submissions
- Undertake client/competitor analysis
- Ensure the corporate bid process is implemented and understood to ensure that quality, commercial, and legal requirements are always met
- Coordinate internal commercial reviews where necessary
- Work closely with graphic design teams to develop high quality and visually engaging proposals.
- Monitor sales pipeline through CRM system Sales force and support sales teams with the conversion of leads
- Be an advocate of best practice across all businesses
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in Bid Management in a service environment
- Experience within the construction sector.
- Holds or working towards a Higher Education Qualification
What you'll get in return
An open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration with colleagues, customers and clients, including 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days along with a fantastic opportunity to progress in a successful organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly