Are you looking for a long-term role with consistent work? A role where you can prove yourself and progress? We may well have just the position you are looking for.
Our client is looking to build up their on-site team on a large residential refurbishment site in Exeter. Currently we have roles for site labourers and would accept candidates as general or skilled labourers, with potential for progression for those who prove themselves.
The role will cover the full range of general labouring task duties including (but not limited to):
- General site assistance and labouring
- Clearing refuse and helping with deliveries
- Trade assistance
Rate for general labourers starting from £8.58 /hr direct PAYE or £10.10 hr via umbrella payroll Due to the location of the site applicants must have their own transport. All potential candidates will be required to provide:
- Two relevant work references
- Photo ID/ Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Own transport
- CSCS Card - do not apply without a CSCS card