Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager (Consultancy)
Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager (Real Estate Consultancy)
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management team have a requirement for Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager to join a world leading Real Estate Consultancy based in London, who deliver projects across the globe with a client base that is second to none.
Our client is at the forefront of the Real Estate sector in London and work with 90 of the FTSE 100 companies managing an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across both the UK and the EMEA regions.
As a Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager you will be involved in the delivery of commercial projects from inception through to completion. Projects will include both CATA and CATB office fit outs of the highest spec offices in the world. Projects will be a mix of individual projects for clients through to managing a programme of works for a major client.
As Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager you will assist the senior project Managers with the day to day delivery of projects. You will be involved in project administration, contract administration, meeting minutes, on site project inspections, client meetings and assisting with project work as required. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience commercial fit out projects
- Experience of working as part of a team with some administrative experience.
- An understanding of Project Management concepts, tools and techniques
- An understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership (MRICS, MAPM,MCIOB,RIBA)
- Minimum 1 years of Project Management experience ideally in a consultancy capacity
- Demonstrable experience of delivering commercial projects
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Apply for Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager (Consultancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly