Saxon Weald is a challenging, fun and vibrant place to work, and we employ great people who are committed to our values, work hard and strive for continuous improvement to enable us to be the best we can be.
We have a strong commitment to deliver a diverse development programme over the next 5 years. We need an experienced Technical Manager to support our development team in delivering a range of s106 and redevelopment projects, market, affordable rent and shared ownership homes.
Reasons why you should apply for this role:
- You are a highly motivated professional with extensive technical knowledge
- You want to play a lead role in ensuring our development programme is delivered to high and consistent standards
- Have key responsibility for monitoring the quality and progress of 7 fantastic schemes already on site
- The opportunity to work with a really good set of consultants and contractors
- The ability to influence the design, buildability and quality of our programme of pipeline schemes
- You enjoy working in a supportive team environment with development projects based in and around the Horsham district
- we can offer you: 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health care benefits,child care vouchers, 10% car allowance and pension options, with excellent employer pension contributions %
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- have extensive knowledge and experience of residential house building construction methods, building technology and regulations
- have sound knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- have the energy, drive and passion to ensure our projects are delivered to the highest possible quality
- have strong analytical, risk management, decision and problem solving skills
- be able to work collaboratively and build relationships to achieve the best end product
- be able to work under pressure effectively and prioritise conflicting demands
It’s people not properties which make us special. Join us and you’ll be part of an exceptionally friendly and welcoming team who work hard so that together we can make a positive difference.
Closing date for applications: 15 August
Interview: 23 August
If you would like discuss this role further please contact Philip Tunnicliffe, Senior Development Manager via email in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org
*we are not working with recruitment agencies on this round of recruitment*