Client-side Building Surveyor
6 days left
- Full Time
Client-side Building Surveyor - Residential
Up to £70,000 + Package + Bonus
West End, London
I am recruiting for a prime residential landlord based in the heart of London's West End. The extensive portfolio comprises of Grade 1 and 2 listed rental properties varying in size from studio flats to large period town houses.
Combining the importance of heritage and tradition with a forward-looking perspective; my client maintains a sustainable approach, operating within a highly distinctive district seeped in rich history.
About the role:
Leading the Residential Management division, and focusing on improving the performance of the residential portfolio, you will be expected to:
- Inspecting, assessing and diagnosing faults and repairs, specifying works, procurement and overseeing the performance of contractors.
- Carry out technical due diligence surveys, property inspections and produce survey reports.
- Undertake schedules of dilapidations, prepare schedules of condition and produce reinstatement cost assessments.
- Liaise with the Projects Team on refurbishment and build projects.
- Manage S20 tenant notifications, ensuring full compliance with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- Setting strategic gaols for the Department, developing these into operational plans and successful implementation.
You will be a MRICS qualified Building Surveyor with at least 2 years post qualification experience, ideally within the high end residential sector.
The successful candidate should have knowledge of Housing/ Rent Acts Legislation alongside experience of Residential Property Repair and Construction. The estate has a high proportion of listed buildings, hence having a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000 / 07494 368453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Client-side Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly