Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager (Construction)
Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager
£25,000 -£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from one of London's leading consultancies who are seeking a client facing, articulate and career driven Projcet Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager to work with several Blue Chip and corporate clients delivering commercial occupier fit out projects. They offer market leading APC support and fantastic career progression.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of commercial CATA and CATB projects from inception through to completion working with some of the world's largest businesses delivering state of the art commercial developments. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Commercial fit out experience CATA & CATB would be desirable
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is an immediate requirement so please get in touch quickly to avoid disappointment.