Senior Property Manager
The Senior Property Manager will be part of the Asset Management team, and covering the South of England- Portsmouth and Kent.
This role is a client side opportunity, where you will have autonomy to manage your own schedule, but also be part of a national team.
The management activity will include lease transactions to convert occupiers to a formal contract, actively managing head lease events, actively managing sub lease events, reviewing and approving Landlord accounts payable, reviewing and approving occupier invoices, taking responsibility for asset management data for the buildings in your portfolio, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The role will involve:
- Management of services provided to the assets. Services include rental income management, lease management including re- gears and renewals, reviews, lettings.
- Maximining rental income
- Daily property inspections of commercial, retail, residential, industrial properties
- Transaction management, Negotiating with Landlords in respect of new head leases, acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and tenant work
- Chartered surveyor with a RICS accredited degree and a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a senior surveyor role.
- Asset management/ Property Manager experience
- Experience of formulating strategies
- Good Landlord and tenant knowledge
£40-55,000pa plus car allowance, and benefits.
Flexible working hours
Able to work from home or remotely
Apply for Senior Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly