Property Manager; Client Side
Property Manager: Commercial
Capstone Property Recruitment have recently been instructed to recruit for an exciting opportunity for a property manager to join one of the largest property owners in the UK.
This is an exciting role with a chance to develop your career as a property manager working on service charges, tenant relationships, client reporting, inspections and managing leases.
You will have the opperunity to work in Leeds and surrounding areas on a range of properties.
- £30,000 plus £2,500 car allowance.
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Excellent Pension
- Vairous dicount vouchers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Client facing and have excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who has been working in a private practice would be idea
- The role will also involve an element of investment as the portfolio grows so therefore an astute individual with an eye for a deal will succeed in this role.
- You must be able to deal with high profile clients and have excellent communication with tenants.
- You must be a problem solver, and confident while dealing with budgets/ financial management
- Day to day management of properties and tenants
- Lease Management
- Rent reviews
- Collecting of rent and managing income
- Lease exit negotiations