Building Surveyor - Expanding consultancy - London or Worcester
Would you like to work for a small consultancy and aid in growing their Building Surveying team? Do you have experience managing multiple projects at any one time, up to the value of £1 million?
Beach Baker are seeking a Building Surveyor who has experience working on a variety of projects, ideally within the retail sector. The successful candidate will form an integral part of a small and committed team and will play a major role in growing the Building Surveying department of this reputable company.
The firm is an expanding consultancy who work with a number of high-profile, well-known clients (predominantly retailers). They were founded over 20 years' ago and pride themselves on providing a personalised service, allowing constant repeat business. They have 2 offices (Worcester and London) and are looking for someone to be based in either office, commuting as and when necessary.
- Manage small value Capex schemes (assessing VFM, contract admin and preparing monthly reports)
- Delivery of a large property portfolio, adhering to budget and programme constraints
- Provide bespoke surveys/cost assessments
- Able to manage multiple fast-track projects at any one time
- Experience working on retail projects and the cost management of minor refurb projects
- Experience in running large roll outs
- Ideally 3-5 years' building surveying experience
- Working towards or already MRICS
On offer is a competitive salary, dependent on experience. Other benefits include:
- Family-feel atmosphere
- Option to work in either the Worcester or Bristol office
- Personable company
- Projects with high-profile brands
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Opportunity to build a Building Surveying team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you do not match this description but would like to be considered for other roles, please send a CV with details listing what you are searching for.
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise, should you not be successful in this role. Please note that all communication will remain confidential.