MRICS Commercial Building Surveyor
Commercial MRICS Building Surveyor with a Chartered Surveyors Consultancy in Central London. Up to £55K basic
Your new company
The role is for a position within a small professional firm of Chartered Building Surveyor's based in a smart office, in a great London location. This firm has built a great reputation within the commercial sector and provides a bespoke level of service to their clients. The quality and type of the work is that which you may expect with a larger corporate company but they have the added bonus of being able to build relationships and provide for each one of their client's individual needs.
Your new role
To assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
To include but are not restricted to:-
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work;
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms;
- Collating project documentation;
- Defect analysis;
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant;
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act;
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions;
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects;
- Preparation of CAD plans/elevations/sections and details is desirable;
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the following areas would be ideal (but they will provide training where necessary): building surveys for investment and occupation purposes, dilapidations, contract administration, refurbishment works and maintenance advice (PPM), development monitoring on behalf of Funders, and project Management work.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a basic salary of up to £55K + discretionary bonus, 10% non-contributory pension, agile working policy, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare and interest free season ticket loan. You will also be a part of a consistently growing organisation with an experienced team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.