Receptionist and Building Manager Assistant
Front of House and Building Manager Assistant
An opportunity to join and assist managing a corporate office in Edinburgh. As Front of House Assistant you will be main point of contact for visitors and tenants. The position is key to ensuring the highest standards are kept throughout the maintenance of the building.
It is a fantastic chance for an individual looking to start a new role in a corporate environment and develop their skills within the real estate industry.
The successful candidate will not be required to drive as it is a single site.
- Management of visitors and tenants of a corporate building
- Reception management
- Management of post and deliveries
- Immediate response and resolution to any issues that may arise, including maintenance and repairs, health and safety issue and security issues
- The required compliance of the company's policy and practice.
- Undertake daily building inspections
- Report and manage building management issues
- Promote good Health & Safety Practices
If applying you need to have experience working as a receptionist, or office assistant. You must also have excellent communication skills and a understanding of working in a corporate environment.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Salary is £9 per hour