Senior Building Surveyor
Capstone have been exclusively instructed to work on behalf of a market-leading, commercial real-estate consultancy to for the appointment of a Senior Building Surveyor in their Canary Wharf office, with flexibility to work from other JLL London offices intermittently. My client is a Fortune 500 company; they work on landmark projects, and game-changing real estate initiatives.
The group prides itself on providing the best expertise to investors, occupiers, lenders and developer clients. Predominantly working within the commercial sector, the successful applicant will be expected to develop long-term relationships with some of the biggest funds and investors across the globe.
With the aim to strengthen one of the main building surveying teams, JLL are seeking a well-rounded commercially focused individual. The role will encompass a broad building surveying role with a focus on professional instructions including:
- Undertaking building surveyor inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Providing clients with feasibility advice, including costs, programme and design options
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as required
The successful candidate will be MRICS (Building Surveying) and have proven experience, in a consultancy. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with a platform for unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02037575000.