Electrical Project Engineer - Building Services
Your new company
A global multi-discipline consultancy that specialise in building, infrastructure and environmental technical engineering. Within the market they provide advice, technical knowledge and design to a range of sectors including Healthcare, Highways & Transport, Retail, Commercial, Education and Defence. They have been established in Northern Ireland for many years and have a strong track record for delivering large-scale projects throughout the province.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading the Electrical engineering delivery on a range of diverse projects across all business sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare, laboratories, education, defence, leisure etc. within both public and private domains. The role will require you to integrate into the local teams and work with colleagues in other offices as project demands dictate.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you will have several years experience in an Engineering Consultancy, have obtained a degree in a related engineering discipline and either be a Chartered Engineer or working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer. Experience in lieu of formal qualifications will be considered.
- Relevant experience in design projects
- Current driving licence
- Ability to work within a team on major complex projects in UK and overseas
- Meet residential criteria to become Security Cleared
- Experience at Client and Contractor meetings
- Experience in different procurement types
- Understand Construction Contracts, roles and responsibilities etc
- Ability to manage multiple contracts
- Understanding of project financial and resource management
- Experience in AutoCAD, National Engineering Spec (NES) Microsoft office
- REVIT/REVIT MEP experience welcomed
- Understanding of BREEAM on M&E Services
- MV/HV Experience.
What you'll get in return
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's largest engineering consultancy's which will offer super career progression. You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose other benefits including childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.