Quantity Surveyor - APC level
Job Title: Assistant/APC Quantity Surveyor Location: Sheffield Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Your new company
I am currently recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / APC Quantity surveyor for a fast expanding Consultancy in Sheffield paying up to £30,000 dependant on level of experience. My client has recently had an influx of work which has resulted in needing additional resource.
Your new role
The Assistant/APC Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director and supporting more senior members of the team on various projects ensuring you gain wide sector experience, these projects will predominantly be within South Yorkshire. The role will vary dependant on level of candidate
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in Commercial, Retail, Education, Hotels & Leisure, Industrial or Residential sectors would be beneficial.
- Must be proficient at taking off.
- Knowledge/ experience of completing bills of quantities would be advantageous
- Have a basic knowledge of NEC & JCT contracts.
- BSc or MSC in Quantity Surveying, or a RICS accredited degree
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and get involved with high profile projects in local areas
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.