Client Side - Project Manager (Construction) £75k+
Client Side Project Manager
Location - Central / West London
Salary up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting for a Project Manager / Development Manager for world renowned international conglomerate who are one of the largest companies listed on a major stock exchange. Our client has several core business sectors with Property and development being one of them.
Our client is currently working on the delivery of several major new developments in London (More than £1 billion) that comprise of Residential, commercial, retail but also local infrastructure such as schools, doctors / dentist and supermarket.
As a Project Manager, you will be reporting directly into the development director and will be a key support on the delivery of two major projects. One is on site and includes a large residential tower and the other is currently at planning stages. Ideally you will have experience in the delivery of major residential projects at both front end and delivery stages.
- Prepare reports to Senior Management
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Support the construction director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run monthly design / progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Manage design teams
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (Or working towards chartership) MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering schemes from inception through to completion
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.