Quantity Surveyor job in Norwich
Your new company
Your new company is a leading national residential house builder. Operating throughout the U.K and holding a strong presence in the East Anglia market.
Your new role
Due to an increase in workload they are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join the team. The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified and will be able to demonstrate a previous track record working on residential schemes of a similar nature.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in Quantity Surveying, previous experience within development is essential.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree qualified or HNC/HND.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, maintaining awareness of demands on different projects within a demanding contract.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
- The suitable candidate will have a full, clean driving license.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic company with a reputable reputation. They offer support to progress into more senior roles and always look to promote within the company. Offering a competitive salary and a company car.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.