- Full Time
Fantastic Site Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is a highly credible main Contractor with a head office based in Norfolk. The company takes pride in offering a level of professionalism equal to that of a national building contractor, whilst maintaining the agility and values of a privately owned construction company.
Your new role
You new role would be as a Commercial Site Manager taking on responsibilities of there new projects that is starting next month.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a main contracting, with specific experience in Commercial projects.
- Relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified, SMSTS & First Aid.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On site management and implantation of health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, wit the ability to liaise with senior management, sub contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to a minimum and the quality is not compromised.
- Full clean driving license.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an expanding contractor with a great work base within the area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly