Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Derby - £40-50k + Car
Your new company
For the successful candidate, your time will be split between office work and site based work. Regular travel to London based projects will be required.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of high value projects for a variety of different clients. You will be responsible for delivering projects from initial concept to final handover, with involvement in procurement, health & safety, labour management, onsite delivery, testing & inspection and final handover. You will work closely with in house designers and estimators.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience delivering mechanical services projects (HVAC) from initial concept through to final handover (Values of at least £1million)
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Health & Safety aware
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Laptop / Mobile Phone
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly