Do you want to work for a well-regarded independent Property Management business where you will be given full autonomy in your role?
My client an investment / property management company is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage all FM operations across their mixed property portfolio. The ideal person will have come from a similar role with a strong background in facilities both at an operational and strategic level.
- Ensure building facilities meet regulations and environmental, health and safety standards.
- Prepare service charge budgets and managing procurement and tendering of services for multi-occupied properties in conjunction with the surveyors.
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost - effectiveness and tenants recharges.
- Planning and overseeing building works / refurbishments (via service charges)
- Regularly inspect properties and keep surveyors informed of any tenant's alterations.
- Drawing up and reviewing planned preventative maintenance plans for multi-occupied buildings.
- A complete understanding of Facilities Management (Managing Agent)
- Ideally you will be qualified in either IOSH or NEBOSH
- Understand operational strategic delivery of FM services across mixed property portfolios
- Cost control, budgeting and reporting.
- Understand how to draft and set service charge budgets.
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly