Aftercare Manager job in Norwich
Your new company
Your new company is a busy and respective residential company based in Norfolk. They are currently seeking for a Aftercare Manager to join their successful existing team.
Your new role
Managing and administering all aspects of aftercare, including post-handover snagging and defects. Communicating and corresponding with customers. Co-ordination with site management teams. Investigation and diagnosis of more complex snag/defect issues. Site meetings with customers and trades. Ideal candidate would have a trade background, management experience, and with strong people skills and experience, which will be key in dealing with customers on regular basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- SMSTS qualified with First Aid certification and CSCS managers card
- Minimum of 2 + years Site Management experience
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Understand all facets of modern construction techniques
- Residential knowledge
- Admin and IT skills would be preferred.
- An eye for detail and high standards are must to align with our end product.
- Trade background
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a great company with a fantastic reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.