Graduate Building Surveyor
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a global leading real estate firm with one of the best names in the market. Operating in over 60 countries there is the opportunity to travel and gain broad exposure. You will be working in a meritocratic, relaxed and friendly environment; with diverse and interesting clients.
About the role:
The portfolio of projects covers all business areas, with a specific bias to the commercial market. The successful candidate will be involved with:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall and other neighbourly matters.
- 12 to 18 months completed APC diary.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
- You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.