Position: Development Manager
Location: Sevenoaks (Kent)
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + bonus (up to £50k) + benefits
Capstone are recruiting a Development Manager for a family run residential property developer who have been creating urban industrial interior designed schemes for many years across South East London. The business is a firm believer that property development should be creative, not made with basic materials to fit the standard criteria of a new home. If this ethos rings true for you, please read on and enquire to find out more.
- You will be degree educated with a cognate degree in construction, surveying, engineering, real estate or design
- A professional qualification or accreditation would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of delivering single dwelling and multi-unit residential projects in the UK, ideally at medium to high end specification
- An understanding of the planning, design & construction process
- The ability to manage, persuade and lead specialist construction teams
- Strong communication and writing skills, you will have experience of reporting at a senior level
This is a unique position to work for a property developer based in Sevenoaks but delivering projects in the South East of London. Typical locations include; Peckham, Brixton, Bermondsey & Crystal Palace. If you are interested in working within a small team of experienced property developers where you will be fully exposed to the full development process from site finding through to delivery, we want to hear from you. The culture of the company is inclusive, hardworking, dynamic and financially rewarding. If you perform you could earn up to £50k as a bonus per annum, there is also an annual trip to the south of France and use of the company owners boat….why would you not want to find out more?
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly