Projects Building Surveyor - Client Side
1 day left
- Full Time
An estate in Central London is seeking a Building surveyor to work within a small team managing a range of developments and planned maintenance schemes including projects on medical, office and residential properties.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Ability to undertake contract administration/project management and specification writing.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- MRICS is desired.
- Proven track record in leading teams working on a range of projects up to £3million.
- A commercial approach with effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of building construction with experience of carrying out surveys and defect diagnosis.
- Experience working on listed properties.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Apply for Projects Building Surveyor - Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly