Senior Residential Manager
A prestigious estate in Central London is seeking a Qualified Building Surveyor to lead the newly created Residential Management Team. This estate consists of commercial and residential properties including a large amount of grade II listed buildings situated on some of the highest regarded streets in London. With over 100 years of continuous ownership the family run estate has maintained a respected name within the community and currently have a rare opportunity for the right individual.
- Primary responsibility for the day to day running of the Residential Management Team.
- Carry out technical due diligence surveys, property inspections and survey reporting.
- Oversee and carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to tenants and put proposals to the Residential Director.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports.
- MRICS qualified.
- Knowledge and understanding of Housing/Rents Acts Legislation.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Residential Property Repair and working with listed buildings.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office.